The Project Steering Committee provides oversight and strategic guidance to the project and makes decisions about the overall management of the project. The Committee has the following roles and responsibilities:
- Oversee project implementation
- Approve the annual budget and work plan
- Examine the annual progress report and provide coments and recommendations,
- Approve any major changes in project plans or strategy
- Be responsible for the overall evaluation of the project, analyze the mid-term and final evaluation reports and provide comments and recommendations
- Arbitrate any conflicts which might arise.
The committee has the support of the following members:
The Regional Technical Advisor (RTA).
José Vicente Troya
A representative of SFP as implementing partner.
The lead UNDP Country Office representative.
Ana María Núñez
A representative from each country:
1) Indonesia: Roby Fadillah from BAPPENAS.
2) Philippines: Rafael Ramiscal from BFAR.
3) Ecuador: Jorge Costain, Sub-secretary of Fisheries from MAP.
4) Costa Rica: Victor Fernandez from MAG.